Your home is your shelter, but it is so much more than that. It is where memories are made. Herrmann Insurance Agencies can help you protect your home, your dreams, and your possessions with homeowners insurance that fits your needs at reasonable prices from top A-rated companies.
Our Rapid City, SD insurance agents can help you find the right policy with the right company; a company that has the resources to cover any losses you might incur. We can help you find home insurance plans that are tailored to you.
Things to Think About
Not all homeowners plans are created equal. Different companies cover different events and provide different amounts of coverage. When you visit us, we will help you find a policy that contains what you need, which may include any combination of:
- Coverage for Your House: Protect your home and other structures against losses caused by fire, ice, wind, hail, theft, vandalism, and many other harmful events.
- Other Structures: Anything not attached to the house, including landscaping or detached garage.
- Personal Possessions: If furniture, clothing, valuables, or other possessions are damaged or destroyed by a covered event, then your insurance coverage can allow you to have those items repaired or replaced.
- Additional Living Expense: The insurers we work with will cover the costs of you living elsewhere if your home is rendered unlivable for a period of time.
- Liability: If someone is injured on your property, they may have the right to sue you for injuries suffered. Liability coverage in your homeowners policy means the insurance company will defend you against those claims and pay for the person’s medical expenses, up to your policy limit.
Make the Most of Your Money
Our Rapid City insurance agents will work to ensure that you receive any discounts for which you are eligible. Insurance companies frequently offer discounts for things like staying claims-free, installing home protection systems, or even reaching a certain age.
Related Types of Insurance
Insurance is available to cover homes that are not traditional houses. Talk to our agents about:
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Landlord Dwelling Home Insurance
- Home Restoration Insurance
- Builders Risk Insurance
Contact our Agents
If you have any questions about our home insurance services or would like a quote, please contact our Rapid City office. We look forward to helping you.